AC/DC were formed in Sydney in 1973 by Scottish-born brothers Malcolm and Angus Young. Their music has been variously described as hard rock, blues rock, and heavy metal, but the band calls it simply "rock and roll". AC/DC underwent several line-up changes before releasing their debut album, High Voltage (1975).
Introducing the ROCKSAX Daypack, perfect for school, festivals and everything in between. Load up the spacious main compartment and adjust the straps to carry your items in comfort all day long.
- Our rucksack design
- Spacious main compartment with zip-fastening front pocket
- Height: 43cm, Width: 30cm, Depth: 15cm
- Crafted from 900D Polyester material
- Lined with 210D Polyester lining
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and back panel