Blink-182 was one of the most popular rock bands at the turn of the millennium, and spearheaded the second wave of pop-punk and its journey into the mainstream. The glossy production instantly set Blink-182 apart from the other crossover punk acts of the era, such as Green Day. Its third LP Enema of the State catapulted the band to stardom, creating what New York's Abebe described as a "blanket immersion among America's twenty-some million teenagers." At the band's commercial peak, albums such as Take Off Your Pants and Jacket and Enema sold over 14 and 15 million copies worldwide, respectively.
Introducing the ROCKSAX Backpack, perfect for school, festivals and everything in between. Load up the spacious main compartment and adjust the straps to carry your items in comfort all day long.
- Our Backpack design
- Spacious main compartment with zip-fastening front pocket
- Height: 43cm, Width: 30cm, Depth: 15cm
- Crafted from 900D Polyester material
- Lined with 210D Polyester lining
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and back panel