Fall Out Boy emerged from the Chicago hardcore punk scene, with Wentz and Trohman forming the band as a pop-punk side project. Stump joined shortly thereafter, and the group went through a succession of drummers before Hurley joined in 2003.
Fall Out Boy continued to find success with their subsequent albums, Infinity on High (2007), Folie à Deux (2008), and Save Rock and Roll (2013). The band's seventh studio album, American Beauty/American Psycho, was released in 2015.
Introducing the ROCKSAX Backpack, perfect for school, festivals and everything in between. Load up the spacious main compartment and adjust the straps to carry your items in comfort all day long.
- Our Backpack design
- Spacious main compartment with zip-fastening front pocket
- Height: 43cm, Width: 30cm, Depth: 15cm
- Crafted from 900D Polyester material
- Lined with 210D Polyester lining
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and back panel