- It is the band's third studio album.
- The first single from the album, "Under and Over It", was released on July 27, 2011.
- The album debuted at number three on the Billboard 200 and sold more than 90,000 copies in the first week of release.
- In September 2012, the album was certified gold by the RIAA with sales of at least 500,000 copies.
- The album was produced by Kevin Churko.
- The album was met with mixed reviews from critics, but was a commercial success.
- The album's title track, "American Capitalist", is a critique of American capitalism.
- Other songs on the album that address social and political issues include "The Pride", "Coming Down", and "Generation Dead".
- The album's sound is a mix of heavy metal, groove metal, and nu metal.
- The album was supported by a tour of the United States and Canada.
The album was a commercial success, and helped to solidify Five Finger Death Punch's status as one of the most popular heavy metal bands in the world. The album's sound was a departure from the band's earlier work, and featured a more polished and radio-friendly sound. The album's lyrics also addressed social and political issues, which helped to broaden the band's appeal.
American Capitalist is a solid album from Five Finger Death Punch, and it is sure to please fans of the band. The album's sound is heavy and aggressive, and the lyrics are thought-provoking and relevant. If you are a fan of heavy metal, then you should definitely check out American Capitalist.
|Original Release: 2011.|
|Catalog No.: PPPK501048-2..|
|Type: Jewel Case.|
|Additional: Explicit Content.|