The Grateful Dead was an American rock band formed in 1965 in Palo Alto, California. The band is known for its eclectic style, which fused elements of rock, blues, jazz, folk, country, bluegrass, rock and roll, gospel, reggae, and world music with psychedelia; for its differentiated live performances centered around improvisation; and for its devoted fan base, known as "Deadheads".
ROCKSAX Cross body bag - The one for festivals - use the stash pockets to keep your valuables close. Style this shoulder bag in different ways using the adjustable strap, for rocking and rolling.
- Our classic wide strap shoulder bag
- Main compartment with zip-fastening and back stash pocket
- Height: 21cm, Width: 16cm, Depth: 5.5cm
- Crafted from 900D Polyester material
- Lined with 210D Polyester lining
- Adjustable shoulder strap