- It is the fourth full-length album by the American sludge metal band Hollow Leg.
- The album was produced by Kurt Ballou of Converge.
- It was released on Argonauta Records.
- The album has been praised by critics for its heavy sound and groove-oriented riffs.
- It has been compared to the work of bands such as Eyehategod, Crowbar, and Melvins.
The album's title track, Civilizations, is a 10-minute long epic that explores themes of destruction and decay. The song has been described as "a monolithic slab of sludge metal" and "a perfect example of Hollow Leg's ability to combine crushing heaviness with catchy melodies."
Civilizations is a well-received album that showcases Hollow Leg's unique brand of sludge metal. If you are a fan of heavy music, then this album is definitely worth checking out.
|Sub-Genre: Heavy / Doom / Sludge.|
|Catalog No: REX128LP.|
|Size: 12" Single Vinyl Record.|
|Color: Blue/White Smoke.|