- This EP features three tracks of raw, aggressive hardcore punk.
- The songs are characterised by their fast tempos, heavy distortion, and shouted vocals.
- The lyrics deal with themes of anger, frustration, and violence.
- The EP was recorded at The Armory in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and was produced by Hubris and John Agnello.
- The cover art was designed by Hubris.
Base Desire was well-received by critics, with many praising the band's intensity and energy. The EP was also a commercial success, selling out of its initial pressing within a few months.
The EP helped to establish Hubris as a rising force in the hardcore punk scene. The band would go on to release two more albums, Deathwish (2013) and The End Is Near (2015), before disbanding in 2016.
Base Desire is a classic example of early 2010s hardcore punk. It is a raw, intense, and energetic release that is sure to appeal to fans of the genre.
|Original Release: 2011.|
|Catalog No: None.|
|Size: 7" Single Vinyl Record.|