- It was released in 2004 on Resist Records.
- The EP features three songs: "Enough", "Loyalty Not Royalty", and "No Way Out".
- The EP was recorded at Blood Tracks and Fridge Studios in Melbourne, Australia.
- The EP received positive reviews from critics, with Punknews.org calling it "a great slab of old-school hardcore punk".
- The EP was a commercial success, selling over 1,000 copies.
If you are a fan of hardcore punk, then you should definitely check out Internal Affairs - Last Nerve EP. It is a great slab of old-school hardcore punk that is sure to get your blood pumping.
|Original Release: 2004.|
|Catalog No: RES035.|
|Size: 7" Single Vinyl Record.|