Marilyn Manson is an American rock band formed by namesake lead singer Marilyn Manson and guitarist Daisy Berkowitz in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in 1989. Originally named Marilyn Manson & the Spooky Kids, they gained a local cult following in South Florida in the early 1990s with their theatrical live performances. In 1993, they were the first act signed to Trent Reznor's Nothing Records label. Until 1996, the name of each member was created by combining the first name of a female sex symbol and the last name of a serial killer, for example Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson.
Introducing the ROCKSAX Backpack, perfect for school, festivals and everything in between. Load up the spacious main compartment and adjust the straps to carry your items in comfort all day long.
- Our Backpack design
- Spacious main compartment with zip-fastening front pocket
- Height: 43cm, Width: 30cm, Depth: 15cm
- Crafted from 900D Polyester material
- Lined with 210D Polyester lining
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and back panel