- High Strangeness is the third studio album by Turkish heavy metal band Mothership. It was released on March 17, 2017, through Ripple Music.
- The album was produced by Mothership and mixed by Chris "Zeuss" Harris.
- High Strangeness received positive reviews from critics, with many praising the band's heavy sound and unique blend of genres.
- The album spawned the singles "High Strangeness" and "Ride the Sun".
- High Strangeness was a commercial success, reaching number 1 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart and number 10 on the Billboard Top Rock Albums chart.
The album was recorded at Zeuss's own Mascot Studios in North Brookfield, Massachusetts. The band wanted to create a more aggressive and heavy sound than their previous albums, and they felt that Harris was the perfect producer to help them achieve this.
The album's title track, "High Strangeness", is a fast-paced, heavy song about UFOs and other unexplained phenomena. The song was inspired by the band's interest in the paranormal and their desire to write songs about subjects that are often considered taboo.
"Ride the Sun" is a more melodic song about the power of music and the importance of following your dreams. The song was inspired by the band's own experiences as musicians and their desire to inspire others to pursue their passions.
High Strangeness is a well-crafted album that showcases Mothership's unique blend of heavy metal, stoner rock, and psychedelic rock. The album is a must-have for fans of heavy music and anyone who enjoys a good rock and roll adventure.
|Sub-Genre: Hard / Psychedelic.|
|Catalog No: HPS049.|
|Size: 12" Single Vinyl Record.|
|Color: Two Color Variants.|