Women of Doom is a compilation album of all-new original songs from some of the best artists in heavy music today to recognize and celebrate the impact of female artists on all things heavy.
Great music is great music, and while there probably shouldn’t be a distinction between male and female musicians, there is one. That’s why it’s important to highlight and recognize the badass women whose creativity and heaviness have been blowing our minds and our speakers for years.
Women of Doom is a collaborative album presented on classic black and limited edition vinyl, CD, and digital formats, featuring new, original songs from:
- The Otolith, featuring Sarah Pendleton and Kim Cordray of SubRosa
- Mlny Parsons of Royal Thunder
- Nighthawk and Heavy Temple
- Amy Tung Barrysmith (of Year of the Cobra)
- Doomstress Alexis
- The Keening (Rebecca Vernon of SubRosa)
- Lauren Gaynor and Deathbell
- Gwyn Strang and Frayle