The Red Hot Chili Peppers (RHCP) are an American rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1982. The band's music incorporates elements of alternative rock, funk, punk rock, hard rock, hip hop, and psychedelic rock. Their eclectic range has influenced genres such as funk metal, rap metal, rap rock, and nu metal. With over 120 million records sold worldwide, the Red Hot Chili Peppers are one of the best-selling bands of all time.
Introducing the ROCKSAX Backpack, perfect for school, festivals and everything in between. Load up the spacious main compartment and adjust the straps to carry your items in comfort all day long.
- Our Backpack design
- Spacious main compartment with zip-fastening front pocket
- Height: 43cm, Width: 30cm, Depth: 15cm
- Crafted from 900D Polyester material
- Lined with 210D Polyester lining
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and back panel