The Sex Pistols were an English punk rock band formed in London in 1975. Despite having a relatively short career of just two and a half years, they became one of the most influential acts in popular music history, sparking the punk movement in the United Kingdom and inspiring generations of musicians.
ROCKSAX lightweight Body Bag - for carrying the essentials. Keep your valuables close and concealed in the multiple stash pockets, for rock and roll adventures.
- Our two pocket Body Bag
- Main compartment and two zip-fastening front pockets
- Height: 23cm, Width: 18cm, Depth: 2cm
- Crafted from 900D Polyester material
- Lined with 210D Polyester lining
- Adjustable shoulder strap