Demonic is the seventh studio album by American thrash metal band Testament. It was released on June 9, 1997, by Fierce Recordings.
- The album was produced by Eric Peterson and Michael Wagener.
- It features the return of drummer Gene Hoglan, who had previously played with Testament on the albums The Legacy (1987) and The New Order (1988).
- Demonic is a darker and more experimental album than Testament's previous releases. It features a heavier emphasis on death metal influences, as well as more progressive elements.
- The album was a commercial success, reaching number 40 on the Billboard 200 chart in the United States.
- It was also a critical success, with many critics praising the band's new direction.
Demonic is a strong album that showcases Testament's ability to evolve and experiment while still retaining their thrash metal roots. It is a must-listen for fans of the band and fans of thrash metal in general.
|Original Release: 1997.|
|Catalog No: Nuclear Blast 4223.|
|Size: 12" Single Vinyl Record.|