- It is a sludge doom metal album.
- It was recorded at Outhouse Recording in Syracuse, New York.
- It was produced by Witchkiss and engineered by Chris "Ginger" Miller.
- It was mastered by Brad Boatright at Audiosiege.
- The album has been praised by critics for its heavy sound, its atmospheric qualities, and its well-crafted songwriting.
- It has been compared to the work of bands such as Eyehategod, Bongripper, and Crowbar.
|Sub-Genre: Doom / Post-Metal / Sludge.|
|Catalog No: REX115LP.|
|Size: 12" Single Vinyl Record.|